The Artisanal Silk Open Wrap Tunic in Red
Limited Edition | One-size-fits-all
The Artisanal Silk Collection begins in the humble solitude of a tranquil garden within the landscape of The Artisans from San Pedro Cajonos in Oaxaca, Mexico. As the artisans watch over and nourish precious clusters of silkworm caterpillars, they sustain the life cycle of this cherished species, ready and waiting to carefully harvest each abandoned cocoon to create gorgeous silk fabrics.
Weeks later, the finished material becomes The Artisanal Silk Collection, uniquely crafted with love, care, and expert skill as a gorgeous fashion statement for all seasons. Beautifully breathable and amazingly versatile, this lightweight outer layer pairs perfectly with the La Peony Clothing line (we especially love it as an accessory to our favorite Caroline Jumpsuit) or as a summertime swimsuit cover up.
*Colors may vary slightly due to the natural dye process and character of each cocoon
Material: 100% Artisanal Silk, naturally dyed by the Artesanos de Seda de la Sierra Norte in Mexico and distributed by La Peony Clothing
Care: Handwash in cold water with a mild soap. Do not scrub. Lay flat to dry. Garment steamer, if needed.
We seek to be responsible caretakers of this planet. Our clothing are manufactured right in the heart of Los Angeles in a process that uses less water to help reduce our carbon footprint.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- Orders are processed within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after the payment is verified.
- During peak seasons or promotional periods, processing times may be extended, but we will make every effort to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
- We offer transparent and competitive shipping rates based on your location and the weight of your order.
- Shipping costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout before you complete your purchase.
- We offer COMPLIMENTARY GROUND SHIPPING for orders $500+. We offer COMPLIMENTARY 2-DAY EXPRESS SHIPPING for orders $2000+
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number, allowing you to monitor the progress of your delivery.
For our full shipping policy, refer to our Shipping & Returns page.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. When you place an order on our website, we will charge your credit card once we have verified your card details, received credit authorization, confirmed stock availability and your order is ready to be shipped. if you are having difficulty processing payment, please email us at email@example.com.
Returns Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for a return, items must meet the following criteria:
- Unused and Unworn: Items must be in their original condition, unworn, and with all tags attached.
- Must be Within 10 Days: Returns must be initiated within 10 days of the delivery date.
How to Initiate a Return
- Initiate Return: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return request and kindly give the reason for the return.
- Print Return Label: Once your return is approved, a prepaid shipping label will be generated for you to print. You may need to check junk email as sometimes labels land in the junk box.not paid by LPC. We only provide the label and will deduct return shipping cost from the refund upon receipt of item(s).
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 3 days.
For our full return policy, refer to our Shipping & Returns page.