A La Peony exclusive feminine floral pairs flawlessly with handwoven artisanal accents in a versatile spring and summer 2023 lineup tailor-made to inspire bold confidence anytime, anywhere
Following a successful initial capsule collection release, La Peony offers a sneak preview into an upcoming Spring/Summer 2023 line that takes sustainability, comfort, and style to new heights. La Peony tailors versatile, expert-designed wardrobe essentials from exquisite Italian fabrics made by Europe’s most coveted luxury manufacturer and featuring unique, global artisan-crafted accents. This Spring, the brand debuts its Cotton Terry Collection featuring two Megan top styles, an everyday pant, and a dress for fans of the brand’s Caroline jumpsuit.
Slow fashion takes time - stay tuned for La Peony’s second summer release soon to follow. The Denim Collection will feature lighter-weight sustainable fabrics from the same Italian mill that produces textiles for Europe's most coveted, sought-after luxury brands. The capsule collection will debut two dress styles: a fresh custom floral print lightweight Tencel and a lightweight denim piece with contrasting custom floral print. The brand will also introduce a fresh take on their fan-favorite Caroline jumpsuit and Annie hoodie: a sleeveless hoodie jumpsuit in lightweight blue denim or white that inspires an effortlessly elegant everyday look.
“As we think about next season’s warmer temperatures and a host of social events, we’re introducing lighter-weight designs with an all-new print that captures the essence of a contemporary garden in bloom,” shares Melony Huber, the brand’s Design Director.
Like La Peony’s previous ‘La Primera’ line, the Spring collection prioritizes sustainability with eco-friendly fabrics enhanced by original, handwoven textiles from the brand’s partner artisan cooperative in Oaxaca, Mexico. Each distinctive item in the seven-piece collection is tailor-made to inspire feminine confidence that - with a quick change of accessories - fits in flawlessly and comfortably at the office, a backyard graduation party, a friend’s birthday brunch, or a date night dinner on the town. Travel light this spring break with a versatile collection that includes:
- The Chelsea Stretch Terry Dress ($345) - The sustainable French terry organic cotton fabric of this ultra chic dress offers breathability perfect for all seasons. A snug fit features just a hint of stretch, relaxing with wear for day-to-night comfort. Cotton trim from neckline to sleeve is handmade by the Unión de Artesanos de Santo Tomás Jalieza Collective in Oaxaca, Mexico. Colors: Black, White, Carbon Navy. Fabric: 93% cotton 7% polyamide
- The Lucy Stretch Terry Capelet ($198) - Flowy and stylish, this mid-sleeve French terry top features side slits and a signature LPC neckline to compliment every distinctive silhouette. Gold-toned zipper adds a touch of modern elegance for a uniquely adjustable, versatile fit that moves with you. Colors: Black, White, Carbon Navy. Fabric: 93% cotton 7% polyamide
- The Lucy Stretch Terry Pant ($198) - The luxurious fit and feel of these French terry bottoms make them an instant staple for any sustainable wardrobe. Organic cotton fabric features a light stretch and breathability for enduring comfort. A raw edge hem, straight leg, and stretch rib waistband ensure a modern, timeless fit. Inseam: XS/S=28.5” and M/L=29” Colors: Black, White, Carbon Navy. Fabric: 93% cotton 7% polyamide with contrasting waistband in 90% cotton 10% elastane
- The Megan Stretch Terry Long Sleeved Top ($150) - Discover the popular Megan Top from our initial capsule collection in a stylish long sleeve perfect for crisp spring breezes or chilly summer nights. Signature LPC neckline and gold-toned zipper elevate the finished look of this sustainable essential for any occasion. Colors: Black, White, Carbon Navy. Fabric: 93% cotton 7% polyamide
- The Artisanal Silk Poncho ($650+) - In the humble solitude of a tranquil garden, skilled Mexican artisans watch over and nourish precious clusters of silkworm caterpillars, sustaining the life cycle of this cherished species. Ready and waiting to carefully harvest each abandoned cocoon to create gorgeous silk fabrics, these artisans transform the finished material into The Artisanal Silk Poncho, uniquely crafted with love, care, and expert skill as a gorgeous fashion statement for all seasons. Beautifully breathable and amazingly versatile, this lightweight outer layer pairs perfectly with the La Peony Clothing line or as a summertime swimsuit cover up. Heavy Weave Colors: Natural Blue, Royal Blue, Natural. Fine Weave Colors: Natural Blue, Blue Ombre, Natural. Fabric: 100% Artisanal Silk, naturally dyed by the Artesanos de Seda de la Sierra Norte
Ethically sourced fabrics are finished with sustainable dyes in the heart of Los Angeles. Browse the complete line at LaPeony.com. Follow @La_Peony_Clothing on Instagram for style inspiration, behind-the-scenes artisan features, and brand updates. La Peony - Look within and find your beautiful.
About La Peony Clothing:
Founder Melony Huber introduces a sustainably-sourced collection of timeless fashion pieces for women designed to “move with you through every stage of life.” Proudly working with Oaxaca-based female artisans, La Peony is a brand that uplifts the modern wardrobe and supports the lives of the skilled women who create the fabrics. Each piece nurtures the unique beauty in every woman while supporting a lifestyle of love for the planet. Ethically sourced in Oaxaca, Mexico and made with sustainable dyes in Los Angeles, browse the complete line at LaPeony.com. Follow @La_Peony_Clothing on Instagram for style inspiration, behind-the-scenes artisan features, and brand updates. La Peony - Founded by women, made by women, for every woman. “Look within and find your beautiful.”